Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got allot of these, I bought tons of recipe boxes from an auction recently, they are all on hand written index cards. NOTE: none of these have time or servings on them so I am guesstimating those.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 lb sweet butter, softened
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, crushed
- 1 cup flour
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries
- preheated 400°F.
- Crush nuts in blender or with rolling pin between sheets of wax paper. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Press into a 10-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Crumble cheese in large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Beat at high speed with mixer until well blended and smooth, about 5 minutes. Pour over crust. Bake for 40 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Spread this over cheese cake and bake 5 minutes.
- Cool. Top with blueberries.