1/1 Photo of Dom's Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing
From Dom DeLuise. Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat vinegar in a non-reactive pan over medium heat.
- 2Add water and sugar, and bring to a boil.
- 3When sugar is dissolved, remove from heat.
- 4Add plum sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil.
- 5Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dom's Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2441.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 100.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar