This is a copykat recipe. If you like Domino's you will love these. They are fairly easy to put together for an after school snack or addition to your dinner!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Brush melted margarine over dough.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, and cinnamon, mix well.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture liberally over the pizza dough.
- Slice the dough into either long sticks, or cut dough in half, and then slice into smaller sticks.
- (The smaller sticks are easier to handle.) Place on an lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until done.
- While the pizza sticks are cooking mix together the powdered sugar, milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- You may need to add an extra teaspoon of milk.
- Serve icing with sticks.