1/2 Photos of Domino's Cinna Sticks
This is a copykat recipe. If you like Domino's you will love these. They are fairly easy to put together for an after school snack or addition to your dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package prepared pizza crust (or your favorite recipe)
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- 3Brush melted margarine over dough.
- 4In a small bowl combine sugar, and cinnamon, mix well.
- 5Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture liberally over the pizza dough.
- 6Slice the dough into either long sticks, or cut dough in half, and then slice into smaller sticks.
- 7(The smaller sticks are easier to handle.) Place on an lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until done.
- 8While the pizza sticks are cooking mix together the powdered sugar, milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- 9Mix until smooth.
- 10You may need to add an extra teaspoon of milk.
- 11Serve icing with sticks.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Domino's Cinna Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2482.1
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 385.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 557.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 543.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust