Recipe by Tish
This is a copykat recipe. If you like Domino's you will love these. They are fairly easy to put together for an after school snack or addition to your dinner!
Top Review by MapleLeafLili Hill
I tried out this recipe tonight on my hubby. He agrees that it is a bang-on copycat for Domino's CinnaStix! I used my favorite recipe for homemade pizza dough, and it made quite a large batch, I estimate one recipe of this is equal to 3 or 4 orders of CinnaStix from Domino's.... The icing recipe seemed large, but it's the right amount for this number of cinnastix. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 1 package prepared pizza crust (or your favorite recipe)
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Brush melted margarine over dough.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, and cinnamon, mix well.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture liberally over the pizza dough.
- Slice the dough into either long sticks, or cut dough in half, and then slice into smaller sticks.
- (The smaller sticks are easier to handle.) Place on an lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until done.
- While the pizza sticks are cooking mix together the powdered sugar, milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- You may need to add an extra teaspoon of milk.
- Serve icing with sticks.