Recipe by Cookin'withGas
from the back of a package of Domino's Confectioner's Sugar....placed here for safekeeping!
- 2⁄3 cup unsalted butter, soft
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter; add brown sugar and milk and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil gently for 5 minutes; cool 10 minutes.
- Mix in confectioner's sugar, beating until smooth; add vanilla and beat until spreading consistency.
- This should frost a 13X9 cake OR a 2 layer cake; serving size is based on 1/10th of a cake.