Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are too cute! Make them any size you want.
Make and share this Domino Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- semisweet chocolate morsel
- Roll half of dough to a 10- x 6-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut into 12 rectangles, and place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Score each rectangle in the center crosswise with a knife.
- Gently press semisweet chocolate morsels, points down, into dough, forming domino dots. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake at 325° for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden. Slightly cool on baking sheets; remove to wire racks and cool completely.