1/1 Photo of Domino Brownies
Something you can play and eat, double the enjoyment!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a 13x9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl beat sugar and butter together with an electric mixer.
- 4Stir in melted chocolate; beat in eggs until well combined, then mix in flour and salt.
- 5Add vanilla.
- 6Scrape batter into prepared pan.
- 7Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- 8Cut into rectangles measuring about 3 in long by 1 1/2 wide.
- 9Place on wire rack to cool.
- 10Add frosting lines; top with white chocolate chips to resemble domino patterns.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Domino Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (902 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: