Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Such a cute treat for a party or for a project with the kids! I found this recipe in '365 quick, easy & inexpensive dinner menus' and I think its a keeper!
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup plum baby food
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream butter and cocoa together.
- Beat in eggs, plums, vanilla and gradually add sugar.
- Slowly mix in flour.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 40-45 mins at 300°F.
- Remove brownies from oven and let them cool for 15 minutes.
- Carefully cut the brownies into long rectangles using a hot knife.
- Lightly score each brownie in the middle.
- invert white chocolate chips and push them in a little to create the dots on the domino!