Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple rice dish. You can add beans, carrots, even some shrimp-be creative and have fun.
- 3 cups cooked rice (Make sure it is still HOT)
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 green sweet pepper
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Cut the vegetables into very small cubes.
- Sauté all the ingredients (except for the rice) using the butter until the onions are semi-transparent. Add salt to taste.
- Finally add the rice and combine all the ingredients. Fluff the rice using a fork. Dish up hot.
Very good recipe. Made it as written & wasn't disappointed. This also works with leftover rice from the night before, I heated it in the microwave to get it hot. This went well with Chicken Pomodoro #55661. Thanks for sharing.
This is a very yummy dish! I used red pepper, corn and also shredded carrot for colour, and served it for a great side dish. Easy to make, well written recipe. Thanks for posting!
This was very tasty. I used double red pepper as we don't like green and I left the corn out. The rest of the family wasn't fond of this but they don't care much for anything with peppers at all. They are weenies...