Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another recipe from Dom's children's book, King Bob's New Clothes. This is a great way for the kids to make dessert, and have fun at the same time.
- Place the first pancake on a platter, then in order spread 2 tablespoons of crushed pineapple, and 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip.
- Follow layers until all the pancakes are used.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top and sides of stack.
- Place strawberries (rubies) on the top outer rim of the cake.
- Add the candies as the crown jewels.