Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from Dom's children's book, King Bob's New Clothes. This is a great way for the kids to make dessert, and have fun at the same time.
- 4 pancakes (approx. 6 to 8 inches in diameter)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- fresh strawberries
- candy covered plain chocolate candies or nuts
- Place the first pancake on a platter, then in order spread 2 tablespoons of crushed pineapple, and 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip.
- Follow layers until all the pancakes are used.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top and sides of stack.
- Place strawberries (rubies) on the top outer rim of the cake.
- Add the candies as the crown jewels.