Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
On a recent visit Dolores made this wonderful and wonderfully easy apple pie for dessert. Serve with some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream...YUM!!
- 4 apples (Cortland, McIntosh, or your favorite)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Fill pie plate 2/3 full of apples and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt butter and combine with flour, sugar, and egg. Pour over apples.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.