Cookin In Texas's Note:
I got allot of these, I bought tons of recipe boxes from an auction recently, they are all on hand written index cards. NOTE: none of these have time or servings on them so I am guesstimating those.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- 3Combine 1/4 cup sugar with cinnamon.
- 4Toss bread cubes, melted butter, raisins and sugar-cinnamon mixture in a large bowl.
- 5Spread evenly in greased pan.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Whisk eggs lightly in bowl.
- 8Bring cream, remaining sugar and vanilla to a boil.
- 9Gradually whisk cream mixture into eggs. Pour over bread mixture.
- 10Place pan in water bath.
- 11Bake 35 to 40 minutes until custard sets and top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dollywood Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 271.5 mg
- Sodium 161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: