1/1 Photo of Dolly Mixture Cupcakes
Perfect Pixie's Note:
Perfect for young children, and at parties or a bake stand. They are simple to make, so don't let all the writing put you off.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 125 g caster sugar
- 125 g self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 250 g instant royal icing, colouring of your choice (you may need more if your using lots of colours)
- 250 g candy sprinkles, meaning dolly mixture
- 1Cup Cakes:.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- 3Put all ingredients except milk in a food processor, blitz until smooth.
- 4Pulse while adding milk down the funnel, to make for a soft, dropping consistency.
- 5This can be done by hand. It should look like a small mixture.
- 6Spoon into 12 muffin cases.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm on top and golden brown.
- 8Turn onto wire rack when bearable.
- 10If necessary, cut tops of cakes so they are as flat as possible on top.
- 11Make up icing following instructions on packet.
- 12Dollop tbsp or so into a bowl, add colouring of your choice.
- 13Ice the cakes.
- 14Decorate with five dolly mixtures on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dolly Mixture Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: