Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great little recipe I came up with while working on the unit hazard code at work. The key is the hot sauce.
- 20 (1 ounce) mini vienna sausages
- 4 ounces nacho cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (smash up crackers if you don't have breadcrumbs)
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- Open the cans of Vienna Sausages. Cut them in half.
- Open the nacho cheese. Dip the sausages in the cheese so they are coated in cheese.
- Roll the cheese covered sausages in the bread crumbs.
- Then when done, throw them in a deep fryer for 10 minutes.
- They should be golden brown. Then dump in a bowl and cover in hot sauce. Swish around until totally covered.
- Pour them on a plate and -- Enjoy.
- These are not only a treat for the eyes but also the palette. These are now ready to be taken into your work place to share with your lucky co-workers!