Chef #1082812's Note:
This is a great little recipe I came up with while working on the unit hazard code at work. The key is the hot sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 (1 ounce) mini vienna sausages
- 4 ounces nacho cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (smash up crackers if you don't have breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1Open the cans of Vienna Sausages. Cut them in half.
- 2Open the nacho cheese. Dip the sausages in the cheese so they are coated in cheese.
- 3Roll the cheese covered sausages in the bread crumbs.
- 4Then when done, throw them in a deep fryer for 10 minutes.
- 5They should be golden brown. Then dump in a bowl and cover in hot sauce. Swish around until totally covered.
- 6Pour them on a plate and -- Enjoy.
- 7These are not only a treat for the eyes but also the palette. These are now ready to be taken into your work place to share with your lucky co-workers!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dollar Store Breaded and Fried Mini Vienna Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 1230.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: