Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really quick and easy to assemble Ambrosia that is great for a hot summer day. This recipe came from a magazine years ago. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 1 (20 ounce) canchunk pineapple in juice or 1 (20 ounce) can syrup
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream or 3⁄4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Drain pineapple.
- Drain oranges.
- Combine pineapple, oranges, grapes, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts.
- Mix sour cream and sugar.
- Stir into fruit mixture.
- Chill well and serve.
I love this ambrosia. It is easy and delicious. I always use the vanilla yogurt and I like to replace the grapes with sliced bananas. My choice of nuts is chopped pecans.