Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really good smoothie recipe, when you are looking for that fruit pick me up. I personally add flax seeds and wheat germ to mine...sometimes vanilla soymilk or even protein powder. Makes a nice drink! The original (not the optional) ingredients are from the Dole.com website.
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas (small, ripe, & peeled)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored soymilk (optional)
- Slice bananas into blender or food processor container.
- Add pineapple and strawberries.
- Cover; blend until smooth.
- Add yogurt; blend until thick and creamy.