A really good smoothie recipe, when you are looking for that fruit pick me up. I personally add flax seeds and wheat germ to mine...sometimes vanilla soymilk or even protein powder. Makes a nice drink! The original (not the optional) ingredients are from the Dole.com website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas (small, ripe, & peeled)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored soymilk (optional)
- 1Slice bananas into blender or food processor container.
- 2Add pineapple and strawberries.
- 3Cover; blend until smooth.
- 4Add yogurt; blend until thick and creamy.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dole's Berry Fruit Smoothie - 100% Dv of Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 66.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g