Recipe by Chef Tweaker
From Dole... posted for safekeeping so I can throw the box away! Looks good, I just don't usually have bean sprouts on hand.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Great tasting fruit salad! Loved the combo of PB & pineapple! Definitely a winner, at least for us! Another time, especially when I'm able to get a 'just right' fresh pineapple, I'd like to try that in place of the canned! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 large granny smith apple, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2⁄3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserve 1/2 cup of the juice.
- Combine spinach, pineapple chunks, cucumber, apple wedges and bean sprouts in large salad bowl.
- Mix peanut butter, reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, coriander, and soy sauce until well blended. Pour over salad; toss to coat and serve.