2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
My family loves pineapple. I found this on the web while looking for recipes from Disneyworld/Disneyland. This is one of the recipes I came across. It's different from the ones posted here, as it makes quite a bit more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
- 2Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender or food processor container; cover and blend until smooth.
- 3Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags and store bags flat in freezer.
- 4Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until slushy.
- 5Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended, in large bowl.
- 6Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour and serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dole Pineapple Whip
Serving Size: 1 (1618 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1092.5
- Calories from Fat 598
- Total Fat 66.5 g
- Saturated Fat 41.1 g
- Cholesterol 244.5 mg
- Sodium 73.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 116.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g