Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
My family loves pineapple. I found this on the web while looking for recipes from Disneyworld/Disneyland. This is one of the recipes I came across. It's different from the ones posted here, as it makes quite a bit more.
- 2 (20 ounce) cansdole crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
- Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender or food processor container; cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags and store bags flat in freezer.
- Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until slushy.
- Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended, in large bowl.
- Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour and serve.