Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Sweet and tangy, with a healthy helping of fruits and veggies. From my 3rd Edition Fresh, Fast and Fabulous Sam's Club Cookbook A Collection of simple, satisfying meals from Sam's Club members and culinary partners.
- 1⁄3 cup lower sodium teriyaki sauce, plus reserve for brushing
- 1 (20 ounce) candole pineapple chunks, drained, reserve 2 tbsp. juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks or 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes or 2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 red bell peppers or 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, 2 tablespoons pineapple juice and oil; pour over meat pieces in shallow glass dish. Refrigerate; marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally. Thread meat on skewers, alternating with vegetables and pineapple chunks. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill 4 to 5 inches from heat, turning skewers and brushing with additional marinade, about 15 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.