Recipe by MizzNezz
Easy family dish, popular with Dad and kids.
Top Review by Braunda
This is great..I make this for breakfast only I use sausage..never thought about hot dogs. This really came in handy today..alday at the doctors and we were starved. This fulled the tummy and was so yummy. Thank You
- 6 beef hot dogs, sliced
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, saute dogs in oil until browned.
- Add onion, garlic salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and cook on med, turning potatoes occasionally.
- Continue cooking until potatoes are tender and browned.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let the cheese melt into the potatoes.