Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Just trying to get pet recipes all in one place..
- 5 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 small apple
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- In a bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.set aside.
- In a food processor, add the egg, molasses, peanut butter, apple, oil, vanilla and water.
- Blend together. When mixture is thoroughly blended -- add to bowl of dry ingredients.
- Combine well and turn out on a lightly floured surface.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap or wax paper on top of dough and then roll out dough to 1/4" thickness.
- Remove the plastic wrap or wax paper and score dough into 4x3 rectangles.
- Spritz the top of the rectangles with water and sprinkle chopped peanuts over.
- Press the chopped peanuts in the dough with the palm of your hand.
- Bake at 325* for 50-60 minutes.