Recipe by seahorse73
YUMMY!! Store in container for up to 1 week or wrap and freeze for up to 2 months.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 large banana
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir the flour, oats, peanuts in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the banana, applesauce and vanilla. Add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir to form a stiff dough.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls and flatten on an ungreased baking sheet with the back of a spoon or your hand.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool on rack.