Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
courtesy of Justin Bryce You can use a jar of baby food fruit. Any flavour your dog likes will be fine)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 16 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- Mix the peanut butter, honey and fruit together until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt and flour and mix well.
- Add the fruit to the yogurt and blend together.
- Keep cold in your refrigerator. You can use this dip to coat or dip
- biscuits and treats.
- Allow treats to chill in refrigerator until this coating is set and firm. This will help prevent big messes!