Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for a Pawty!
Make and share this Doggy Carob Dipped Gourmet Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300( F.).
- In a large bowl, combine egg, applesauce, broth, honey, molasses, and oil. Gradually stir in flour.
- Dough should be stiff, add flour or water to.
- Roll out dough into 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use bone shaped cookie cutters and place on lightly greased cookie sheets about 1/4 inches apart.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt carob chips in microwave or double boiler.
- Dip cooled cookie end into melted carob. Place on waxed paper; let stand until carob is set.