Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for a Pawty!
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups carob chips
- Preheat oven to 300( F.).
- In a large bowl, combine egg, applesauce, broth, honey, molasses, and oil. Gradually stir in flour.
- Dough should be stiff, add flour or water to.
- Roll out dough into 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use bone shaped cookie cutters and place on lightly greased cookie sheets about 1/4 inches apart.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt carob chips in microwave or double boiler.
- Dip cooled cookie end into melted carob. Place on waxed paper; let stand until carob is set.