Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My little sweetie just loves these. Best of all they are so easy.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix flour and baking powder together.
- Add milk and peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Roll out 1/4 inch thick and cut into desired shape.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake 20 minute.
- Store in ziplock bag.
- I didn't roll mine out, I just took spoons full and flattened in my palms. I am just guessing at how many this made. I guess it depends on how big you make them.
My dogs and parrot give this recipe 5 stars, and so do I! The dogs have been eating way too many Christmas cookies this week, and I was worried about the fat and sugar content. I made these today and they were a big hit. Thank you for the great recipe!
These were super easy, with on-hand ingredients and made a really fun activity for 5 yr old DD and I to do for Christmas gifts. I had a cookie cutter in the shape of a bone from several Halloweens ago and it worked perfect for these. We got 41 cookies with the 2-1/2-inch cutter and then decorated two empty metal tins to give these treats to our favorite fur-babies . Thanks for sharing this recipe, scotty's mom!
Made as a Christmas gift for all my family and friends with pooches. My dachshund and my mom's boxer LOVED them! I doubled the recipe and got about 50 treats, about the size of the smaller milkbone treats. I shaped them into bones by making an oval shape then flattening it in my hand and pinching in the center until they resembled bones. Thanks for an easy recipe that is a tried and true treat for my little friends :)