I made these for my friends Dog (Daxx)which was recovering from surgery! His doing fine! Use fresh juiced vegies if using them. It's funny because when I first made them My dog she just dropped it from her mouth! Then picked it up and now loves them. She follows me around till she can have more. One is NOT enough! Store in ziplock storage bags or airtight container.
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Mix all the ingredients in large a food processor except for butter.
- Roll dough into 1/2 balls.
- Flatten to make a disk.
- Bake for 30 minutes flip over and bake for 30 more minutes, brush with butter when still warm.
- Turn oven off and allow to cool completely in oven.
- For extra crunchy leave in a turned off oven overnight.