Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My dog Elvis loves these treats. He positively goes wild when he sees them!
Make and share this Doggie Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together milk, water, and shortening.
- Add flour and boullion and stir well.
- Cook chicken breast on skillet.
- Break up into pieces until no longer pink.
- Pieces should be small.
- Stir chicken into flour mixture.
- Place in rounded spoonfulls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- For smaller dogs, cut biscuits into quarters.
My dog's name is Elvis too, so I hope he likes these cookies as much as your dog does.