- 1 1⁄4 cups flour (all-purpose or wheat)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1 chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons shortening (I perfer Crisco)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together milk, water, and shortening.
- Add flour and boullion and stir well.
- Cook chicken breast on skillet.
- Break up into pieces until no longer pink.
- Pieces should be small.
- Stir chicken into flour mixture.
- Place in rounded spoonfulls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- For smaller dogs, cut biscuits into quarters.