Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from a dog food recipes cookbook my friend made for me. I make this and pour it over my dogs dry food. I use bone in chicken pieces too and just shred the meat off the bone. Use whatever you have on hand. I hope your furbaby loves this recipe as much as mine does. :)
- Boil chicken breast for about 1/2 an hour, remove to cool. Add flour to chicken water. Beat out lumps.
- Add pre-beaten eggs.
- Cook on low heat until it's done thickening.
- Pulverize chicken in food processor.
- Add to flour/egg gravy. You may need to add more water if the gravy is too thick.
- Note: Unfortunately this gravy doesn't freeze well.I would be sure to use up all the gravy within 3 days.
I made this for my chihuahua when he wasn't feeling good. I poured it over his dry dog food. He ate the gravy covered pieces but ignored the rest of the dry food. The second time I mixed thee dry food in it and then he ate everything.