This recipe is from a dog food recipes cookbook my friend made for me. I make this and pour it over my dogs dry food. I use bone in chicken pieces too and just shred the meat off the bone. Use whatever you have on hand. I hope your furbaby loves this recipe as much as mine does. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken breast for about 1/2 an hour, remove to cool. Add flour to chicken water. Beat out lumps.
- 2Add pre-beaten eggs.
- 3Cook on low heat until it's done thickening.
- 4Pulverize chicken in food processor.
- 5Add to flour/egg gravy. You may need to add more water if the gravy is too thick.
- 6Note: Unfortunately this gravy doesn't freeze well.I would be sure to use up all the gravy within 3 days.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Doggie Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.9 mg
- Sodium 63.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g