Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
from our friend Thistle
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 2 ounces cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 6 ounces chicken, cooked and diced
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or wok.
- Add veggies, stirring briskly until edges begin to turn brown.
- Mix in cooked chicken, stir thoroughly.
- Take off heat and allow to cool.
- Serve when cool.
- You can add other veggies, like celery, green beans, spinach, all fresh not canned.