Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This pie can be mixed with other dog food or served on its own for a healthy low fat diet. It is especially good for: Overweight dogs, notice the difference in a week!
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (frozen or canned)
- 1 cup cooked chicken or 1 cup beef, all fat removed
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 chicken stock cube (dissolve in water)
- Cook rice, put in a medium sized casserole or pie dish, with the vegetables & chicken, mix well.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, yogurt,and chicken stock, beat well, add this egg mixture to the rice mixture and fold in well.
- Bake in the in oven at 180* for about 1/2 hour or until set.
- When it is cool, it can be cut into wedges and frozen in portions suitable for your dog.