Recipe by PamLuvs2Cook
This yummy dish meets the 40 percent meat, 30 percent vegetables and 30 percent starch formula your doggie needs to stay healthy. Follow this formula to ensure that your dog has a well-balanced diet. If you are pressed for time and your pet is hungry you can microwave this recipe.
- 1 lb meat (your dogs choice)
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 small potato, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green beans, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium beef bouillon granules or 1 tablespoon low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into a large casserole dish.
- Cover with water and mix.
- Place lid on casserole.
- Microwave on High for 10 minutes, stir, replace lid and microwave medium for 10 minutes. If you prefer to bake this dish. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until meat is done.
- This should be cooked at least an hour before feeding so that it is well cooled.
- Note: organ meat (such as liver, kidneys, etc.) and eggs are very good for your dog.