This yummy dish meets the 40 percent meat, 30 percent vegetables and 30 percent starch formula your doggie needs to stay healthy. Follow this formula to ensure that your dog has a well-balanced diet. If you are pressed for time and your pet is hungry you can microwave this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into a large casserole dish.
- 2Cover with water and mix.
- 3Place lid on casserole.
- 4Microwave on High for 10 minutes, stir, replace lid and microwave medium for 10 minutes. If you prefer to bake this dish. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until meat is done.
- 5This should be cooked at least an hour before feeding so that it is well cooled.
- 6Note: organ meat (such as liver, kidneys, etc.) and eggs are very good for your dog.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Doggie Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium beef bouillon granules