Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Make and share this Doggie Carob Loaf Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour loaf pan,9x5x3.
- Beat all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour into pan.
- Bake 65-70 minutes. Let cool.
- Frost with cream cheese or plain yogurt.
My just-turned-1 year old German Shep (yes, this was a birthday cake!) liked the plain cake but preferred it when it was 'frosted' with plain yogurt. I subbed 2 whole eggs for the yolks and omitted the carob because I didn't have any. Had to add a bit more milk to the dough, and my loaf cooked in about 30 mins.