Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Makes a nice gift for "man's best friend"
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup bacon grease
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup broth
- Mix with floured hands and form into ball.
- Pat flat on floured surface.
- Cut out using cookie cutter.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
My two Miniature Schnauzers loved these but I made them for my friends' new rescue dog, Molly and her big sister Basia. These are so easy to put together that I know that I'll be making thse again. Eight paws up! Thank you for posting this recipe!!!
Thanks..very simple and Dexter loved them :)
"Buddy" Loves em'! Thanks. "ruff-ruff"