4-H Mom's Note:
I made these for my dogs and they just loved them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, dissolve boullon in the hot water.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- 4On a lightly floured surface, use a floured rolling pin to roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- 5Use a bone shaped cookie cutter to cut out dough.
- 6Transfer to a greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until firm.
- 8Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Doggie Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 37.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant bouillon granules