Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made these for my dogs and they just loved them.
Make and share this Doggie Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve boullon in the hot water.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- On a lightly floured surface, use a floured rolling pin to roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Use a bone shaped cookie cutter to cut out dough.
- Transfer to a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until firm.
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.