1/4 Photos of Doggie Birthday Cake for Dogs
Aric Ross's Note:
This is a great recipe for those canine friends and familly members to help celebrate a special occassion such as a birthday, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and any other holiday. It has only human-grade ingredients and is safe for people as well (it's not all that bad really).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Grease a 6 cup ring mold.
- 3Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey, if desired, in a large bowl; blend well.
- 4Stir in the carrots and mix thoroughly.
- 5Sift together the flour and baking soda and fold into the carrot mixture.
- 6Spoon cake batter into prepared pan.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- 8Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Doggie Birthday Cake for Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 286.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g