Recipe by PaulaG
A special gift for the 4 legged creatures in your life. Make sure and never give a dog chocolate as it can be deadly; however, carob chips are safe. The recipe is printed in a holiday magazine this year. I am updating this based on the review by Juenessa.
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a cookie sheet with foil that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the carob chips and peanut butter in the top of a double boiler over boiling water, stir until mixture melts and becomes creamy.
- Mix in the nuts and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared cookie sheet and place in the freezer for 15 minutes or refrigerate for 30.
- Peel off foil and break into 1 x 2 inch pieces.
- Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.