1/1 Photo of Doggie Bacon Chicken Layer Cake
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe makes a real layer cake! Chicken, bacon and yogurt provide aromas that drive dogs crazy for this cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Generously grease and flour two 8" round cake pans; set aside.
- 2Combine flour and baking powder; set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat softened margarine until smooth.
- 3Add eggs and corn oil; mix well.
- 4Add strained chicken and shredded carrots; mix until smooth.
- 5Add flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 6Pour batter into the 2 prepared 8" cake pans.
- 7Bake at 325°F for 60 minutes.
- 8Let cool for a few minutes before removing from pans.
- 9Cool completely on wire racks.
- 10Place one layer on a serving plate and spread yogurt over top. Place second layer on top, then spread yogurt on top and sides of entire cake. Sprinkle crumbled bacon or bits of jerky strips over top. Use "Pupperoni" sticks for candles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Doggie Bacon Chicken Layer Cake
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.6
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 229.8 mg
- Sodium 587.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: