Recipe by carole in orlando
This great recipe came from Charlotte McDonald of Greyhound Pets of America in the Orlando area. These wonderful people rescue retired racing Greyhounds. This is a healthy treat that my little dogs love as well.
Top Review by Bea A Gal...
Puppies love them... I used a bone shape cutter and thought it best to put three hole in the mid-section, I used a toothpick, to even cooking. It worked great. Thanks for the recipe!!!
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine pumpkin, water, oil and cinnamon.
- Add flour and oatmeal slowly, mixing after each addition.
- Roll dough on a floured surface to 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes and sizes.
- Bake 40 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet.