1/7 Photos of Dog Treats
carole in orlando's Note:
This great recipe came from Charlotte McDonald of Greyhound Pets of America in the Orlando area. These wonderful people rescue retired racing Greyhounds. This is a healthy treat that my little dogs love as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine pumpkin, water, oil and cinnamon.
- 3Add flour and oatmeal slowly, mixing after each addition.
- 4Roll dough on a floured surface to 1/4 inch in thickness.
- 5Cut into desired shapes and sizes.
- 6Bake 40 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dog Treats
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g