- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- ketchup, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a salted skillet, brown ground beef with onion over medium heat, breaking up meat with a fork to crumble it fine.
- Drain off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except catsup.
- Mix well, then add enough catsup to keep mixture loose.
- Simmer, partially covered, 1 hour, adding catsup as needed.