A recipe found somewhere in the internet. My dogs like moist food but sometimes would become very picky. I have had no trouble getting them to eat this. It's really no more expensive than buying cans of food they may or may not eat plus I know what is in it. No ingredients a person could not eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Either grind the chicken (raw) or cut it into small pieces.
- 2Add all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- 3Cover and simmer medium-low for 20 minutes.
- 4I use a green bean, carrot and corn mixture. I also chopped up a sweet potato and threw it inches Homemade broth can be used in place of the water for more flavor. I don't use canned because of the salt.
- 5Do not use onion or garlic because it can kill your dogs. This makes quite a lot. Servings are estimated. Prep time does not include grinding or chopping the chicken.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dog Food With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 106.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.9 g