Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the recipe we use to feed our very picky Yorkie. Some people say you should only use dog food to feed you dog, it's healthier for them. If you've ever had a small dog that gets low blood sugar, you know this is not always possible. You may want to check with your vet for a daily vitamin supplement.
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, mashed
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Put in snack bags and freeze.
- We feed our 3 lb. Yorkie, 1/3 cup twice a day.
Thanks so much for posting this. I have a yorkie who is the fussiest eater and he likes this so far!
Purchased dog food is NOT as healthy as homemade! Love your pet, feed it real food!