Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Strange name, but delicious dessert. The recipe comes from COOKS.COM website. Note of 03/08: I did not feel it was necesary to say this is NOT a dessert for DOGS, but after reading someones's review I guess it should be noted. It's just a silly name for a delicious PEOPLE dessert.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Combine first 2 ingredients. Cook over low heat until caramels are melted. Keep warm.
- Combine cake mix, butter and nuts. Press 1/2 mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle chips over crust. Spread caramel mix next, then crumble dough over top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.