Recipe by drhousespcatcher
This has been our traditional tofu layered casserole. We call it Dog food. DO NOT SERVE THIS TO YOUR PETS. It is NOT Pet food.
- 16 ounces tofu
- 16 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
- vegetables, your choice
- 1 vidalia onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the tofu in your favorite salad dressing.
- Make the stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Chop the vegetables and garlic.
- place the tofu mashed up on the bottom of the dish, top with the vegetables and garlic. Then top with the stuffing mix. Drizzle on the dressing.