Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a dish I prepare for my dog. I mix a serving of this casserole with a portion ohttp://www.recipezaar.com/members/subm/editr2.php?sid=4703721f his kibble. He loves it!
- 4 lbs ground chicken or 4 lbs turkey
- 2 lbs cooked navy beans (canned is fine)
- 2 lbs frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, peas, green beans)
- 4 cups cooked brown rice (which is 1 cup uncooked)
- 2 cups cooked oatmeal
- 2 cups 2% fat cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 garlic cloves
- Cook rice and oatmeal, allow to cool. Mix all ingredients as evenly as possible. Spray 12.5 x 18.5 baking pan with cooking spray and spread mixture into pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes. Cool. Cut into 32 pieces. Place each section into sandwich bag. Freeze.