Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Optimum Heath Dog Food - 1 week supply for 17kg dog Had to start making my own dog food as everything shop bought makes her ill.
- 1 1⁄2 kg boneless chicken breasts, vut inti 1-inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 kg frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 kg cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cod liver oil
- 1⁄2 kg ox liver, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup brewer's yeast
- 1 cup flax seed
- Place all ingrdeints into a pan and cook for 20 minutes, then leave to cool.
- Place in containers & freeze.
- I vary the meat weekly, and have just started adding 2 tablespoons to a portion before the dog eats it, as it is supposed to stop lawn burn.