Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
another treat for our beloved members of the family
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 3 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons instant soup mix
- 4 tablespoons artificial bacon bits
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350*.Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Roll mixture 1/4" thick on lightly floured surface.
- Cut to desired shapes with cutter or a knife.
- bake for approximately 35-45 minutes.
- Basting lightly with meat or bacon drippings.
- cool thoroughly before serving.