Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've been going through my collection of dog food/treat recipes and decided to post this one. I'm afraid I no longer remember where I found this recipe. I haven't made this yet so I'm not sure how many cookies you'll get. The cooking time does not include the time to boil the liver.
- Place the liver, eggs and enough water to process in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix the wheat germ, cottage cheese and flour.
- Add the liver mixture to the wheat germ mixture and mix well.
- Roll out until thin, cut out in desired shapes.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 325 F for 1 hour.
- The cookies must be hard when done.